Friday 7 December 2012

Odd socks

Is it just me or does every home have a place for odd socks to live until they're reunited with their partner?
It seems to me that I can't do a wash these days without adding to the odd sock drawer. Yes, we actually have a designated drawer in this house!
And at the moment it contains...51 odd socks!
I know, I can't believe it either!
 
How ridiculous. So where have they all gone? Well, I know for sure there will be some hiding under the girls beds because they find it too difficult to walk to the wash basket to put them in...but I'm struggling to think where the others might be...Any ideas?

The odd sock drawer
 
Perhaps there is some 'pairs' in there that I've missed. I need to go through it and check. I hasten to add that none of the odd socks are mine! I might just encourage the girls to wear odd socks and be done with it. It seems like a good solution to this on going problem.
 
This weekend I intend to put the Christmas tree up and make the house all Christmassy.
Phil's home for the weekend so I'll send him up in the loft for the tree :)
 
Hope you all have a lovely weekend. love Marie xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment